Dan is available for concerts and workshops at churches and seminaries. A concert can be a stand-alone event, or done in combination with an all-day or half-day workshop.
- Dan’s original hymns and their stories
- Piano improvisations on popular songs of the thirties and forties written by Rodgers and Hart, Cole Porter, Duke Ellington, and others
- Piano improvisations on early American hymn tunes and African American spirituals
- Singing some of your old favorites or introducing your new hymnal
- Creative hymn leadership from the keyboard
- Writing hymn texts and tunes
- Global song
- Introducing a new hymnal
- Working with your band
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Dan at 510.630.0505 for bookings.